Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow, people are so nasty

So, i thought again today and changed my topic back to animal cruelty(i don't like the word abuse.) Thanks to Brandon, who talked to me about what he did with the animals at the humane society and how i could have people at school bring in dog toys, blankets, etc; for the animals at the shelter. So i think I'm going to do my project on animal cruelty.I did some research on it, and this have this website called pet-abuse.com and it gave me tons of ideas. It gave me a topic to use, and it showed me all the ways of abuse. It also showed me this thing called "crush videos" where people take small animals and squash and kill them for a fetish. They were the most graphic and gross pictures i had ever seen before, it makes me want to be a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment