Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And well...

Today I finished my picture of animal abuse. I think its very ugly but I'm not that great at photoshop so i cant really help it. I also added my more essential questions because i didn't finish it before. I'm going to do some research on some did you know things like random facts or things that will make you go "wow".
DID YOU KNOW?
1. That 71% of pet-owning women entering women's shelters reported that their batterer had injured,maimed, killed or threatened family pets for revenge or psychologically control animals
2. 32% of kids hurt or kill animals
3. Elephants who are in the circus are in chains as long as 23 hours a day when there babies
4.More then 15million warm-blooded animals are used in research every year.
5. Dog fighting and cock fighting are illegal in all 50 states.
6. 18 red foxes are killed to make one fox-fur coat, and 55 minks to make 1 mink coat.
7.Neglect and abandonment are the most common form of animal abuse in the United States.
8. 100 species go extinct everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment