Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting started here...

At City High i have heard that the graduation project is alot of work. Also that you have to get envolved with what your doing by, doing interviews, taking surveys, and communicating with other people.I know someone that did there grad project and they went to a school and presented them with books and pictures on there topic.
I enjoy animals, so i am thinking about structuring my project around that.
I have a concern of not being able to finish my work, or thinking of a good topic or concern to do for it, and aloso if I have all the right information for doing the project.

1 comment:

  1. BOOO!
    lol Just Kidding!
    i think thats cool,
    you should work at the zoo,
    like see how they keep the habitats intact and everything
    :)

    ReplyDelete